Marketing Communications Intern
Avast (http://www.avast.com), the global leader in digital security products for businesses and consumers, protects over 400 million people online. Offering products under the Avast and AVG brands, Avast protects data, devices, people from threats on the internet and the IoT threat landscape. The company’s threat detection network is among the most advanced in the world, using machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies to detect and stop threats in real time. The AVG Business by Avast portfolio provides solutions that secure, simplify and optimize the IT experience for SMBs worldwide.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S. UK, Israel, Canada and, Germany, and Asia, Avast employs some of the brightest new talents, from around 30 different countries.
The Avast Marketing Communications team is looking for a student who can work 15-20 hours/week and who is interested in learning multiple aspects of driving a successful marketing communications inside a global company.
You can look forward to:
- Contributing to the success of an experienced and international brand and creative services team
- Getting a wide experience within the marketing communications field: from creative concepts brainstorming, through email marketing, to hands on events management and POS production
- Understanding how a multinational and international large company operates - incl. internal processes, meetings, and administration across several offices in different time zones.
- Contributing to a strong brand management program for all of the company’s brands
You should be/ have:
- A team player
- Understanding of technology and cybersecurity
- Creative, proactive, but organized, and eager to pay attention to detail at the same time
- A Czech native speaker who has an excellent command of the English language
- Studying marketing, communications, or related field
What else do we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job location: Prague 4, Pikrtova 1A (remote work is not possible)
Type of contract: Part-time role (intern)
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV in English to our Recruiter or apply online.
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.