Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
For the consumer sales team in Prague, we are currently looking for a key individual contributor to monetize our desktop customer base. The ideal candidate has previous online marketing experience from a top employer, strong analytical skills, and a passion for web, mobile and related consumer technologies. The position will be based in our global headquarters in Prague and be part of a high performance international eCommerce team.
- Drive online sales of consumer software products globally
- Improve monetization of free user base
- Implement multi-channel online marketing campaigns
- Optimize sales flows across product segments
- Shopping cart and web site conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Project management related to new product introductions and eCommerce platforms
- Close cooperation with other departments (product management, operations, engineering, marketing, local experts, carts and e-commerce platforms, support, and business intelligence)
- University degree in economics, marketing, IT or similar
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Performance oriented with a strong sales drive
- Interest in online marketing, analytics, creative/UX and consumer technologies
- Experience from e-commerce project (website, e-shop, startup) a plus
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!