Junior Data Researcher
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus has petabytes of data that needs to be analyzed in order to protect more than 400 million devices across the universe. Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, we employ some of the brightest talents in the IT industry, from all around the world.
- You will work with cool team members that are also the best experts in the field.
- You will learn how to use advanced big data and reporting tools.
- You will analyze and aggregate data in Hadoop (Impala/Hive), create data models in Tabular Model, apply machine learning techniques or automate calculation jobs.
- You will build up dashboards and reports in PowerBI.
- You can also help us build the AI. :-)
- Strong analytical thinking and highly developed common sense
- Open mind to new approaches and techniques
- Knowledge of logical data models concept a plus
- Academic experience with any analytic tool, statistical software or database a plus
- Passion for data and top notch technologies
- Fluent in English
We are offering:
- Part time job ideal for students or fresh graduates
- Unlimited playtime with the state of the art technologies
- Totally flexible working hours
- Standard Avast benefits - top food and drink provided all day for free, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library and much more
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job location: Prague 4, Pikrtova 1A (remote work is not possible)
Type of contract: Part-time role (intern)
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV in English to our Recruiter or apply online.
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.