AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects more than 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business - offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
You will provide day-to-day operational support for employees and managers in Jumpshot company - Avast subsidiary that connects startup environment and great Avast culture.
What you will do:
- you will act as a primary HR point of contact for all Jumpshot employees and managers and be responsible for their HR administrative support
- you will cooperate within Avast HR community (HR business partners, recruiters, generalists, payroll) to make sure the HR service runs smoothly
- you will be responsible for specific initiatives within HR community such as employee onboarding, introduction programs, recruitment, employee engagement, training & development initiatives etc.
- you will supervise data management/payroll & benefits processing including compliance with all company obligations both internally/externally.
- you will be responsible for reporting on a regular and ad hoc basis (collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends)
What we need:
- 3+ years of previous work experience in HR field (HR Administration)
- General understanding of labour law
- Very good level of English – both written and spoken
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- It´s great if you are detail oriented, self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, while providing accuracy of work can be handy
- We need a true team player who can also work independently
- You will also deal with very sensitive information, so discretion is a must
- Last but not least, we need you to work well under pressure in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!