Junior Data Analyst
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects more than 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business - offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our Professional Services team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Junior Data Analyst (for Students)
- You will work with senior team members to analyze data, create and monitor tasks in Jira (task management system) and create reports in order to enable sales growth and an engaging user experience for millions of users globally
- You will report on data in order to optimize our Professional Services business
- You will learn to use advanced e-commerce and reporting tools and work with the best experts in the field
- This position is ideal for students or fresh graduates with a passion for data analysis
Required skills / knowledge:
- Strong analytical thinking - experience with web analytics software (Google Analytics or similar)
- Basic knowledge of Jira (or similar) task management systems
- Be motivated to learn and grow
- Advanced knowledge of excel, experience with statistical software or databases a plus
- Fluent in English
We are offering:
- Interesting part-time job in an international team of growing and a very successful company
- Pleasant working environment
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job location: Prague 4, Pikrtova 1A (remote work is not possible)
Type of contract: Part-time role (intern)
Starting date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV in English to our Recruiter or apply online.
Please note that we will only contact selected candidates.