Software Engineer In Test
In Mobile we are currently working on products utilizing GPS, social sharing, and IoT. Our team is responsible for the quality of those products. Are you interested in testing of systems used by hundreds of millions of users? Is test automation and virtual devices infrastructure development something you’d like to participate in? Then you might be interested in working in our team!
- Development of supporting tools, infrastructure, and automation in Java or Python
- Participation in all phases of Product Lifecycle. Testing security & functions with applications on multiple platforms
- Bug reporting and verification, ensure quality of products for customer usability and performance of other small tasks based on instructions
- Interest in learning new programming/scripting languages and discovering technologies
You don't have to be a programmer as most of our tests are short scripts
- Overview of development. Knowledge of any OOP language
We are using Java and Python but we're prepared to guide you through learning them
- Being able to work independently
Your test fails with “Cannot connect to the Docker daemon. Is the docker daemon running on this host?”. What would you do? There is no better way to figure that out than Google it.
- Interest in IoT and using technologies to improve daily life
Do you track everything you do? Does connecting outside world with tech sound good to you? For us it does!
- User experience with mobile
What is the difference between iOS and Android?
- Sense for non-technical language
- Be able to communicate with product development team
- Be prepared for B2C product development
- Proactive and innovative approach, look for solutions by yourself
- Be able to work without documentation
We are offering:
- Work on revolutionary products used globally by hundreds of millions of users
- Work with new technologies with friendly approach to answering all questions
- Place to speak up your ideas
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!