New Business Account Manager
Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in London we are currently looking for:
New Business Account Manager
Your main aim will be to acquire, develop and close new business with resellers and Managed Services partners, selling the full Avast AVG business product portfolio.
What you will do:
- Channel development manager(s) are required to increase the Avast partner base by engaging resellers and MSPs around the full Avast/Avg product portfolio.
- You will work with new partners to sell core antivirus products whilst focused on our outstanding RMM solutions.
- You will be requireed to ‘Land and Expand’ new partners working closely as they sell to their end user clients building from core AV to RMM to NOC services. Increase first purchase sales to new end clients via targeted channel partners.
- You will work to close company generated leads but also bring to bear your own existing channel relationships in developing lasting partnerships with resellers and MSPS
- Whilst primarily a field sales role initially you will be required to spend time cultivating warm leads via telephone contact, possibly in conjunction with our experienced Sales Engineers for detailed technical assistance in bringing on new clients.
- You will be required to present solutions and commercials to prospective clients, develop sales proposals and negotiate with Service Providers. A strong technical understanding and market knowledge is essential. You will be assisted with this through induction and training.
- You will be required to provide input to Sales Manager/Director for weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting. Experience working with CRM tools (Salesforce) and maintaining sales activity records and accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting and reports will be viewed favourably.
- You will participate in sales meeting/events and monitor competitors, market conditions and product development. Have input to all team meetings sharing knowledge and experience.
What we need:
- A background in IT channel sales is required with experience selling in to MSPs will be looked on favourably.
- Native or fluent English is required.
- Solid technical knowledge and understanding
- IT Channel experience preferably selling into the MSP space
- RMM solutions sales experience a significant plus.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
- Cool offices in central London (110 High Holborn, London, WC1V, UK)
- Attractive pension & health insurance plan
- 25 days of holiday
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!