Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
You will become a member of our Platform team which is currently developing a major new product. As the sole owner of the creative, you will have key influence on the final result. Besides desktop software, you will also get a chance to work on creative for other media such as web & mobile.
What will you do in detail:
- Interpret and translate UX wireframes into creative visual design and/or interactive design solutions
- Create visual design patterns, guidelines, assets, and prototypes
- Become a member of a full-stack, product-focused team
- Work on creative campaigns and other ad-hoc requests
- Cooperate across the company on keeping the visual style of our brands unified
- Leverage corporate brand guidelines
What we need:
- Professional-level portfolio that includes visual design for desktop applications (PC, Mac); mobile applications (Android, iOS); and web applications.
- Advanced-level experience in visual design and interactive animation
- Advanced-level skills using Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Axure, Sketch, etc.
- University degree in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Interactive Design, Visual Communications, Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Fluent English
What we offer:
- Great job in an international team within a very successful company
- Key role in designing products used by millions of users worldwide
- Great benefits (flexible working hours, breakfast and lunch provided by company, relax zone, kids room, recording studio, fitness center, golf simulator, 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, language courses, trainings, pension insurance, possibility to travel, team building events, and lots of fun!)
Sounds like the right challenge? Don´t hesitate and apply now!