Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / LEGAL INTERN
The Avast Software Legal team is looking for a student who can work 15-20 hours/week and start to work during April.
You can look forward to:
- Providing administrative support to the Legal department
- Establishing and maintaining Vital Records databases in which important contracts and other documentation are being stored, searched and tracked
- Participating in a big legal team and learning how business law works
- Getting knowledge of business law and using it in practice
What we need:
- Fluency in English is a must, particularly in English Law
- A graduate of University (preferably in Law related studies)
- A team player, a flexible team member
- A self-driven, detail-oriented and organized individual
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!