Technical Support Specialist (German) - start date July 1st
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Technical Support Specialist
With perfect German
Our SMB team with business running around the globe is building a brand new Support team at our Headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You will become a member of this exciting team and support our German speaking partners.
What you will do:
- Passionately provide L1 phone, ticketing, email and remote technical support to the company’s customers and business partners.
- You will strive to understand perfectly what the client needs, gather all relevant information from them and resolve the case.
- Be committed to “being there” for our customers and share our dedication in striving to deliver world class technical & customer support and first call resolution!
- Provide follow-up customer contact to ensure satisfactory resolution of incidents.
- Co-operate with other members of the technical support team, sales team and other departments.
What we need:
- Previous experience with technical support
- German on a very good level, as you will support German customers
- English on a communicative level, as we are an international company
- Technical acumen, strong interest in technologies
- Great communication skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
What we offer:
- No shifts, no oncalls, no nights – just standard business hours.
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system
- And much, much more!
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!