Mobile Acquisition Manager
AVAST Software ( www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business - offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Mobile Acquisition Manager
If you have a strong grasp on how mobile acquisition and monetization tactics work, you are most welcome to join the Consumer Mobile team and execute the commercial strategy for our Avast & AVG mobile apps. This is exciting opportunity to work on customer acquisition and drive higher customer adoption and overall conversion rates.
What you will do:
- Execute mobile acquisition tactics and develop strategies for Avast Consumer apps. This includes:
- PR & media planning (all channels, offline/online)
- creative development
- promotional calendar
- testing plans
- mobile analytics/ tracking capabilities
- managing 3 rd party vendors/agencies
- Work at the execution lead for the ASO (app store optimization) strategy. Craft project plans that can help us improve our organic position in the Google Play/iTunes store to drive increased install volume.
- Interact with product management and engineering and collaborate on the futuremobile app roadmap.
- Great attention to detail as it relates to current/future mobile products.
- Ability to create end-to- end reporting and intelligent forecasting models that drive positive customer acquisition.
- Stay on the leading edge of mobile innovation as it pertains to Avast’s key business pillars: performance, privacy, protection.
What we need:
- 5+ years of online sales and marketing experience. Product management/marketing experience is welcome.
- Proven track record of performance based acquisition marketing in a multi-channel environment. Mobile focus preferred.
- Experience launching and managing mobile apps in Google, iOS, Windows and Amazon app stores.
- Expertise in testing and optimizing acquisition tactics through multiple systems of record (SQL, Omniture, Google Analytics, internal marketing databases)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle large, sophisticated campaigns; with a great attention to detail, operates with urgency, focus and discipline.
- Extremely strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate/analyze large amounts of data. You should be very comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Tableau would be welcome too.
- The ability to work full time in our Prague, Czech Republic office five days a week. Also, expected travel to Amsterdam and Tel Aviv as needed.
- University degree.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!