Product Operations Specialist
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our Platform team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Product Operations Analyst
If the terms like conversion optimization, growth hacking or data-driven marketing make you tickle, then we might have something for you!
- Be responsible for the ROI of your own projects
- Analyze the user data and draw business conclusions from them
- Develop new business models and find potential partners
- Continuously increase revenues by optimization and introducing of new features
- Work closely with product management, engineering, BI, e-commerce and other departments
- Create long-term business relationships with key partners
What we need:
- Ideally IT background, strong technical and analytical skillset
- Business acumen
- Interest and experience in online marketing
- Overall understanding of the online, web & software business
- Proactive, self-driven personality
- Fluent English, Czech is not required
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, and much more
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!