Avast Software (www.avast.com), one of the leading European antivirus companies, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
You will become a member of our global SMB marketing team and focus on strengthening relationships with our channel partners and acquiring new ones. Your focus no.1 will be the UK market, but you will also take care of the Czech one.
What you will do:
- You will help us promote our SMB security products - AVG Business by Avast products and solutions.
- You will maintain relationships with our channel partners in the UK and CZ but also build new partnerships
- You will also plan, manage and attend strategic Distributor and Partner events.
- You will define the KPIs and optimize program performance to ensure pipeline/lead targets are met
- You will cooperate with local sales teams
- You will travel to the UK approx. once a month
What we need:
- Fluent English, native Czech
- Previous experience with B2B marketing, experience with Channels is a plus
- Sales/marketing experience in the IT field is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Experience with marketing automation (i.e. Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce is highly valued
- BA or Business Marketing degree or equivalent.
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Dynamic international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!