AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Online UX designer
This role is responsible for designing the overall user experience for our global web properties. From our websites and their global architecture to the core web based flows through into ecommerce, account management and online customer support, you will need to design simple and effective interactive experiences that engage our customers and get them to act.
What you will do:
- You ´ll interpret and translate the business requirements into UX wireframes that meet the needs of both the business and the customer.
- You will work closely with the visual design and web content team on the ent-to-end projects.
- You will be the voice of the customer on interaction design and user experience based on fact and feedback with a dose of gut feel experience.
- You ´ll champion the customer and constantly look at ways to improve the customer experience.
- On larger projects, you will work directly with the user research team to test interaction designs based on the appropriate criteria updating designs as needed based on customer and business feedback.
- You will also build up the base of web interaction guidelines to ensure ongoing consistency across the business and brands, working with the product UX designers to ensure synergies where appropriate.
- Last but not least, you ´ll be responsible for mapping and documenting all web based flows to so that effective ways can be easily found to improve customer experience based on metrics and customer feedback.
What you need:
- Previous experience with online interaction design is needed.
- Degree in Graphic design, Computer Design or similar programme is welcome.
- You´ll need to know standard visual design tools, such as Adobe CC, Axure and Sketch.
- You need to be able to create interactive animated prototypes.
- You´ll need to thrive under pressure as the workload is large. Good time management skills are essential.
- Fluent English is necessary as we are an international company.
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!