Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
You will become a member of our all-star controlling team at Avast global headquarters in Prague.
Scope of work:
- You will focus on OPEX expenses for Avast globally (CZ, US and other entities)
- You will prepare monthly regular cost & CAPEX reporting for all stakeholders
- You will produce complex analyses and documentation addressing ad-hoc business questions.
- You will perform variance analysis of costs & CAPEX
- You will prepare data and processing for budgeting process
- You will coordinate closely with accounting department
What we need:
- Previous experience on a Controlling position (1-2 years minimum)
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative ways to solve problems
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of IFRS is welcome
- Experience at an accounting position is a plus
- Team player
- Great communication skills
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!