AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
This is an exciting part time role for a University student who would like to get HR experience from a well-known software company environment. You would work in HR Support Services Team as HR Associate and help with day-to-day HR operational tasks and ad-hoc requests. The team objective is to ensure high-quality HR services to internal clients – employees and HR Business Partners.
- Maintains HR records in HR system Star Track; ensures employee file compliance and security;
- Assists with administration of employee benefits, statutory trainings and language courses;
- Helps with new-employee orientation and off-boarding process;
- Assists with immigration and relocation matters in cooperation with external vendors;
- Runs HR reports on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Co-operates with payroll team
- Provides assistance to HR colleagues abroad
- Organizes employee e-learning on health and safety
- Assists with organization of company events, team buildings and trainings
- Communicates with Labour Office
- Participates on improvement project in HR area (process simplification, automation of documents generation, new HR system module implementation, etc.)
What we need:
- We expect deep interest in HR
- Theoretical knowledge of HR methodologies (practical experience is a plus)
- Active fluent English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task while providing accuracy of work
- Team player who can also work independently, is pro-active and detailed and results oriented
- Colleague who is comfortable operating in changing and in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Customer focus and very good communication skills
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- MultiSport Card, free language courses
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!