Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices i.e. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
You will become a member of our Business Intelligence team. Your main responsibility will be implementation of analytics and measurements of Avast’s websites and applications. Main digital analytics tool at Avast is Google Analytics 360 (Premium) that provides insights to internal business and stakeholders such as e-commerce, product managers and third-parties.
• Administration and maintenance of the biggest Google Analytics implementation in Central Europe.
• Managing tracking across whole product portfolio (web, desktop products, mobile apps, emails, ecommerce platforms)
• Key stakeholders: e-commerce team, product managers, developers.
• Key tools: Google Analytics 360 (Premium): Analytics, Tag Manager, BigQuery, Data Studio, Optimize.
• Understands the digital marketing best practices and principles, applies this knowledge to work.
• Manages and translates analytic requests into solutions, provides proactive insights.
• Optimises traffic resources and takes care about web analytics budget
• Ability to work with diverse team members/users across the globe.
• Strong analytical thinking.
• Strong experience with Google Analytics.
• Knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
• Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Doubleclick platform is an advantage.
• Experience with a custom implementation of web & app tracking in Google Analytics or similar tool is an advantage.
• Communicative English.
What we offer
• Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
• Flexible working hours, home office
• Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
• 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
• The chance to join a major global tech company
• Many opportunities for professional growth
• Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!