Mobile Monetization Manager
Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices i.e. in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands or Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Mobile Monetization Manager
You will join our fastest growing business and make it grow even faster. Through optimizing flows, creating campaigns and enhancing free-to-pay conversions, you will increase our revenues, but also help us provide excellent mobile security apps to our happy users.
What you will do:
• Develop the right concept, implement and evaluate KPI-based monetization strategies in our apps
• use quantitative and qualitative analysis tools to improve current monetization methods and develop new ones.
• Research monetization methods and best practices in the online/mobile industries
• Design premium monetization concepts while supporting the team in planning country-specific special offers and help localizing the point-of-sale
• Collaborate with cross company process owners, including the Product Management, Dev., Marketing Channels, Finance, and Analytics to deliver customer-centric programs
• Support process optimization and improvement initiatives across core processes to achieve productivity objectives while simultaneously improving the client experience
What we need:
• Proven relevant experience in the fields of monetization, account management, data analytics
• Proven experience in monetization of premium plans using strong mobile analytical skills and monetization tools
• Experience in mobile advertising world preferred, specifically ad serving and/or networks and/or ads type including: Native, video, interstitial, etc.
• Extensive understanding of the global mobile industry, with market research and analysis capabilities
• Experience with in-app payments & with mobile payments
• Strong influencing skills: Continuously builds credibility with peers and key stakeholders to be able to drive action; strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Perform strategic analysis, evaluate competitive offerings, sales performance, executive strategic direction and field inputs to develop the best-in class monetization offerings.
• Fast learner, team player and able to work in a dynamic environment
• Fluent English
What we offer:
• Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
• Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
• 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
• The chance to join a major global tech company
• Many opportunities for professional growth
• Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!