Senior Product Manager Mobile
Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
Mobile Product Manager
You will become a part of our fastest growing business and become the Product Manager for our most revenue-generating app: Avast Mobile Security. You will be the key customer advocate and the sole owner of the product roadmap. You will identify market opportunities in order to build valuable new features/products users love and use.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute the mobile product strategy
- Set the direction and priorities for the mobile team
- Develop new opportunities and drive monetization
- Lead the product development process, drive cross-functional teams to achieve outlined goals
- Work with teams across UX, engineering, sales, marketing and top management
What we need:
- 4+ years of experience as Product Manager or relevant position in fast-growing technology company
- Experience with leading a team
- Experienced in agile development and working with Scrum teams
- Strong communication skills, creative and strategic thinking capability
- Leadership abilities and understanding of PM best practices and lean startup techniques
- Track record in building successful mobile products
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-starter with restless attitude to life
- Hands on and driven to deliver results
- Excellent understanding of market and competitive landscape, strong business acumen, ability to manage objectives and influence stakeholders
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!