Online Marketing Specialist
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices e.g.in the U.S., Canada, the Netherlands, Germany or Taiwan, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:Online Marketing Specialist – User Acquisition
For our Online Acquisition team, we are currently looking for a talented self-driven professional with a passion for on-line marketing and software, who is curious about learning and understanding new web trends and modern technologies and who is eager to help grow our market share.
What you will do:
- Regular maintenance of product listings on download portals, downloads tracking and reporting
- Propose, define, deliver and evaluate regular A/B tests aimed at improvements of various on-line flows and landing pages
- Propose, define, execute and evaluate assigned projects aimed at userbase growth
- Regular communication and support of partners worldwide leading to partner relations development
- Work with marketing, product management, ecommerce and other internal stakeholders to execute and deliver creative and engaging user acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with Business Intelligence (BI) and Quality Assurance (QA) teams to ensure all initiatives are properly tracked and evaluated
- Proactively looking for new business opportunities in the field of software distribution
What we need:
- Excellent understanding of marketing and business principles
- Previous experience with on-line marketing preferred
- Project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Good understanding of UX principles preferred
- Proven track record in working independently on digital marketing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English required, second language a plus
- Strong team player with eye for detail
Here’s what we are offering
- Contract as maternity cover
- Amazing canteen by Filip Sajler with free food during day
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Friendly working environment (gym, table-football, golf and other)
- Flexible working hours, 5 sick days, 25 days of holiday
- Beneflex benefit system
- Team of experienced and passionate colleagues
Sounds like fun? Then we´d like to hear from you!