New Business Account Manager BENELUX
AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our Small and Medium Business branch (SMB) “AVG Business by Avast”, we are currently looking for a New Business Account Manager, who will handle the BENELUX region for our European Sales Department. The position will be based in Amsterdam.
Purpose of the role:
Based in our AVG by Avast Amsterdam Office, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and closing new business in order to consistently deliver an over target performance.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Systematically target and engage in new business activity
- Source and develop new business relationships
- Negotiate with Service Providers
- Develop sales proposals
- Present solutions and commercials to prospective clients
- Maintain sales activity records and reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in sales meeting/events
- Accurate monthly and rolling monthly sales forecasting
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in new business sales / new business field sales of network/ security solutions
- Hunter profile
- Preferred Experience selling cloud/SaaS services
- A solid commercial understanding
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota in a channel led sales environment involving
- technical sales
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft Office and CRM as Salesforce
Crucial interpersonal skills:
- Strong verbal and written skills including excellent presentation skills.
- Autonomous, team-player, hard-worker, target-driven, self-motivated, multi-tasking and influential
- Strong communication and presentation skills, strong negotiation and closing skills
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- An adequate performance based salary
Sounds interesting? We´d love to hear from you!