AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Friedrichshafen we are currently looking for:
For our German development office in Friedrichshafen, Germany, we are looking for a JS software developer with proven experience in development of web pages or browser extension. The main task will be development and maintenance of JS based browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox and other Internet browsers. We are looking for candidates being able to tackle difficult technical issues, continuously innovate our product and bring in new and creative solutions.
• Maintain and document the product code-base
• Participate in analysis and design of our products
• Help to test the products and create testing tools
• Closely collaborate with other international teams and team members
• Active knowledge of English language
• Knowledge in writing automated tests and unit tests
• Ability to work in a team
• Enthusiasm when work is successful, the ability of self-motivation
Additional desirable knowledge:
• Experience in development of browser extensions
• GPB, Browser APIs
• Knowledge in C++
• Knowledge in software security
• UX design
• Data analysis / big data / NoSQL
• Interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
• A calm and pleasant working environment – you work in small offices at a location where others spend their holidays (Friedrichshafen at the Lake of Constance, Germany)
• A safe job and an attractive salary
• Attractive working conditions
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate and apply now!